Wednesday 18 February 2015

Tefal: Families that Eat Together, Stick Together

Tonight, all Chinese will gather for a reunion dinner and it will not be short of rice. Rice is something that hold abundance in food hence every household will ensure that their rice bin will be filled to the brim to usher in the new year. It also signify the whole year will be filled with food too!

At work, I have the opportunity to worked with a few Tefal rice cooker models and I really have to vouch that the rice turned out fluffy and perfect. Well that too if you stick to the tips and tricks. Tefal have some here together with some interesting information.

Those who are travelling back to celebrate the new year with a reunion dinner tonight, have a safe trip home ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012